Rx Guardian CDSM is now part of the Rx GuardianSM process. Rx Guardian CDSM features a unique reference database of pain patients clinically assessed for medication adherence and is supported by a proprietary normalization algorithm. Your patients’ normalized results are compared against the reference database, giving you added confidence in assessing whether your patients are taking their medications correctly.
What is Rx Guardian CDSM?
- Ameritox has created the next generation in pain medication monitoring solutions.
- Rx Guardian CDSM consists of a proprietary normalization algorithm and the most comprehensive reference database of pain patients who were clinically assessed as adherent.
- A clinical assessment protocol identifies patients who are likely adherent to their chronic opioid therapy.
- Only patients clinically assessed as adherent are included in the reference database.
- These patients’ normalized urine drug levels are adjusted for certain physiologic variables, generating a normalized drug value, which then populates the reference Rx Guardian CDSM database.
- Your patients’ standard scores can be compared against this dynamic database of pain patients, clinically assessed as adherent.
- Knowing where your patients’ results compare to a database of real life pain patients, clinically assessed as adherent, can help you identify whether your patient is taking their medication correctly. Learn more about the Rx GuardianSM results report and how to interpret the results.
As the next generation of pain medication monitoring, RxGuardian CDSM, brings unprecedented science to chronic pain management. Learn more about Rx Guardian CDSM and how pain medication monitoring with Ameritox can help you provide patients with a new standard of care.
Patients whose normalized drug values exceed two standard scores from the mean of the reference database, accompanied by clinical indicators of risk (such as aberrant behaviors), may have a higher likelihood of drug abuse, misuse, or diversion. Patients whose normalized drug values fall within two standard scores from the mean of the index database, and who lack clinical indicators of risk (such as aberrant behaviors), may have a lower likelihood of drug abuse, misuse, or diversion.
Rx Guardian CDSM can provide you with:
- Confidence. The reference database of chronic pain patients gives you added assurance in assessing your patients’ pain medication adherence.
- Enhanced Patient Safety. Reliable, detailed laboratory results give you a complete picture of your patients’ medication use.
- New Standard of Care. Highly accurate monitoring helps you optimize each patient’s care with safe and appropriate use of pain medications.
Contact Ameritox today to learn more about pain medication monitoring solutions and the Rx GuardianSM process.